- Deliver client projects faster for less
- Reduce staff hours while increasing project control
- See and share real time financial performance with your clients without creating Excel reports
- EADOC reduces costs, giving your firm a competitive advantage
- Complete projects faster for less
- Effortlessly monitor your project financial performance
- Maintain detailed project documents and records without administrative staff
- Minimize project delays
- Track LEED points
EADOC delivers portfolio management, program management and project management to facility owners, program managers, and construction managers in an easy to use web application that can be customized to meet your needs.
Why EADOC Leads the Construction Project Management Industry
- Distributed administration allows your construction contractors, architects, engineers and other project participants to add and manage their own sub consultant and contractors on the project. EADOC enables truly collaborative construction management.
- EADOC's proprietary work flow engine automatically adds them to the process ensuring all work flow rules are followed. This increases the benefits of EADOC and delivers true collaboration resulting in tremendous time and cost savings.
- Collaborative financial module allows contractors and consultants to submit their schedule of values, pay estimates, and change order proposals to you electronically on industry standard forms like the AIA G702 and G703 or the EJCDC C60. Your financial reports are updated as you simply review and approve these documents.
- Easy to use report builder allows all your project participants to build their own custom reports without compromising the security of your project information. The reporting tool in EADOC's construction management software is the only one in the industry to do this - none of your enterprise project or portfolio management solutions delivers this kind of information control.
- EADOC's pure web based project management application gives you access from any internet connected computer in the world. There is no need for software or hardware to be purchased allowing construction managers, facility owners, engineers, and contractors to focus on managing the design and construction of your projects and not the paperwork.
- EADOC software is completely customizable for each client. Project terminology and acronyms are changes to match how you manage your construction projects. Standard forms are configured to meet your requirements and custom forms can be added on the fly when you need them.
- We provide the construction management software industry's first service level agreement that includes response time for customer support requests.
EADOC's collaborative construction management software allows construction management professionals to track:
- Construction project documentation including RFIs(request for information), submittals, specifications, drawings, design clarifications, inspectors daily reports, special inspections, memos, meeting agendas and minutes, action items, punch lists, deficiency items, schedules, pictures, and T&M tags.
- Project financial controls include budget, funding sources, contracts, schedule of values, pay estimate, change request, and change orders.