EADOC Construction Manager Customers
EADOC customers manage capital projects and programs ranging from $100K to over $500M using EADOC's web based project management software. Here is a sampling of some of our current clients.
Brown & Caldwell
Selected EADOC's project management application to manage the 3 year design phase for the $200M+ Pierce County Chambers Creek WWTP. Brown and Caldwell has also deployed EADOC on the City of Boulder, CO's $9M WWTP upgrade project.
Carollo Engineers is currently using EADOC to manage 8 projects across the Western US. Some of these projects include the city of Henderson's $91 million Southwest Water Reclamation Facility, City of Reedley CA $20 million Waste Water Treatment Plant Expansion, and the City of Bend Oregon's $7.3 million Head Works Replacement Project.
CH2M Hill is using EADOC for the City of Bend Oregon's Digester Upgrade Project and for the $70 million Picnic Point Waste Water Treatment Plant Expansion project.
Crawford Murphy & Tilly
Crawford Murphy & Tilly selected EADOC to assist them in managing Springfield Metro Sanitary District's $100M Spring Creek WWTP Improvement project.
Critical Solutions selected EADOC to help them manage the City of Fremont's CIP program. Projects included the Fire Department Tactical Training Center, Police Department Building Seismic Upgrade, and the Police Department Shooting Range (Approx. $12 million, collectively). CSI is currently using EADOC on the new $10 million Pleasant Hill Senior and Teen Centers building project.
Crowder Construction Company
Crowder is using EADOC's collaborative construction project management application to manage the $25M Simms/Blalock WTP Improvements project. This 3 year design build project is for Spartanburg Water of South Carolina.
J.H. Findorff selected EADOC to manage the $23M UW Hockey Facility and the $108M Madison Area Technical College Bond Program.
Gray and Osborne
Selected EADOC to manage North Shore Utility District's 2009 CIP program.
HDR is using EADOC for the Santa Cruz County Sanitation District's Aptos Transmission Main Relocation Project and Hampton Roads Sanitation District's $78 million Army Base Treatment Plant Improvements Phase III project.
HNTB selected EADOC as their construction project management application on the City of Indianapolis's Belmont Ultraviolet Disinfection Facility and the City of Noblesville's WWTP upgrade project.
Jacobs Engineering along with Alderwood Water and Waste Water District has selected EADOC for the first phase of the North Creek Sewer Interceptor Project. This project includes over 11,000 ft of sanitary sewer pipe installation in Bothell, WA.
Kennedy Jenks chose EADOC to help them manage the City of La Center's $11M Waste Water Treatment Plant Expansion.
Lee & Ro Inc
Lee & Ro selected EADOC for the City of Coachella's $5M Avenue 54 WWTP improvements project.
Is using EADOC's collaborative project management application to help them manage the construction of Orange County Flood Control District's $100M 3 1/2yr SARI program.
Orr Partners is using EADOC to manage the first phase of the National Childrens Museum new 139,000 sq. ft. state of the art museum. The new museum is located on the National Harbor in the District of Columbia.
- Selected EADOC for the New 3 story Solano County Health and Social Services building. This is a design build project comprising 58,000 sq. ft. of building and site revisions for 590 vehicles.
- Selected EADOC for the Solano County New Health Clinic and Forensic Lab project in Fairfield.
Strategic Construction Management is using EADOC to manage design and construction of the new Library for the City of Scotts Valley.
- Swinerton Builders is using EADOC to manage Washington Hospital's $115 million Composite Central Plant Project. This project encompasses 5 smaller projects each with their own OSHPD permit. Read an update on the Washington Hospital CCPP project five-months in...
- Swinerton Builders is using EADOC for the $8 million City of Oakland Fire Station 18 replacement project. This project is being designed to achieve a LEED silver certification.
- Swinerton Management and Consulting (SMC) SMC along with Contra Costa County selected EADOC for the New Contra Costa County District Attorneys headquarters building in downtown Martinez. The project is expected to last 20 months and cost $20 million to construct. Currently there are 32 users from 16 organizations using EADOC to exchange RFIs, Submittals, Memos, Change Orders, Pay Estimates, Specifications, Drawings, Daily Reports, and Pictures.
- SMC is continuing their successful use of EADOC with the addition of the City of Brentwood's new $28 million civic center project.
Water Systems Consulting (WSC)
WSC is the Program/Construction Manager for the 2010-2011 Water System Improvements Program for the City of Big Bear Lake Department of Water and Power. WSC is using EADOC to administer this $15 million program, which is being delivered in six separate construction contracts, funded in two phases. The project is entirely funded by grants and low interest loans from USDA and USEPA.
Winzler & Kelly
Selected EADOC to manage South Bayside System Authorities $200 million Conveyance System Master Plan.